Hey Community! We asked you about your favorite tips and tricks for getting through the holidays. Here are the top 6...
- Have sound blockers available at all times.
- Keep your child's favorite snacks on hand.
- Traveling? Plan ahead with a social story and written schedule.
- Make sure your child's favorite toys and fidgets are on hand.
- At gatherings or crowded spaces, plan an escape route or identify a quiet location to retreat to if needed.
- Know your limit. Sometimes parents need a snack or quiet location, too!
Sound familiar? These are great tips for all family members, huh?